Sunday, March 07, 2010

GP paper 2 tomorrow, they scraped paper 1. That means I wouldn't do well for GP this time round cause I normally get my marks from paper 1. This isn't a good sign, failing GP would be the last thing I'd want.

So I studied at Tampines 1 subway alone after SOT today, wasn't too productive cause there were a few people text messenging me. I should've told them I was studying and can't text. Though its quite funny linette and I were both studying alone (but at different locations). If only we weren't so far away from each other!

GEOGRAPHY KILLS! I better read up more so I'll be able to bomb MsTeo with questions tomorrow, gonna make it a productive session!


I'm prepared to flunk my CTs like shit, so I'm not nervous. Ha-ha-ha. Prepared to flunk cause i'm not prepared, BUT still going to study my ass off these few days and the next few months to come.

As I was telling my friend, "you might've known me yesterday but you might not know I am today". That said, I'm gonna stay away from the com NOW.

No comments: